The National Fitness Professionals Associations Indoor Cycling Certification is designed to give you the skills you need to motivate and captivate students of all fitness levels.
Upon successful completion of the NFPA Indoor Cycling Certification you will understand proper techniques and body alignment, class development, teaching skills, as well as exercise science and, kinesiology as it applies to indoor cycling. You will develop the skills in designing and implementing cycle drills, while learning the communication skills, leadership and motivational instruction needed to be a successful Indoor Cycling Instructor.
$269 -NFPA Indoor Cycling Instructor Certification Curriculum Includes:
- Exercise Science
- Bike Set-up
- Cardiovascular Training
- Injury Prevention
- Safety Issues for Cycling
- Emergency Procedures
- Teaching Skills and Class Development
- Motivation and Teaching Skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must hold a current adult CPR card.
- You may sit through the seminar and exam; but, you will not receive any testing results until you provide proof of current CPR/AED information.
- CPR/AED certification must include live skills component.
NFPA Indoor Cycling Instructor Certification Includes:
- Two Day Lecture & Lab
- Hands-on training applications
- Indoor Cycling Manual
- Test Review
- Q & A sessions with our Fitness Experts
- Indoor Cycling written and practical examinations
Proctored Testing: Testing is both written and practical.
- Written Examination
- Warm up, drill and cool down (practical)
- Bike Set-up (practical)